The college has three residences situated at the Citrusdal, Vredenburg and Vredendal campus hosting males and females.
The residence has live in supervisors and a staff complement which ensures the effective running of the residence.
Students in residence are expected to comply with strict residence rules with an academic study programme built into the residency. This has proven to be quite successful with students in residence boasting good results, certification and throughput. Increasingly space in residence is much sought after.
Students are accommodated in dormitory facilities with a bed space provided. Communal eating and studying space & wash facilities available.
- Students to complete an application form to gain access for following year.
- Criteria apply. Academic performance in previous year is a key criterion. As from 2022, all college residence students will need to be FULLY vaccinated.
- Limited Financial Aid available.
- Please note, students will NOT be transported to and from their home towns at the end of the college term or at the commencement of a new academic term – it is the responsibility of the student to ensure that he/she returns on the first day of term. The residence is not open to students during this period unless prior arrangements are made with the relevant campus manager.
- Own bedding, cutlery and locks to be provided.
- Students will need to comply with the College Residence Code of Conduct which includes but is not limited to random drug testing.
GET IN TOUCH
Call us now
Central Office Tel: (022) 482 1143
Atlantis Campus Tel: (021) 577 1727
Citrusdal Campus Tel: (022) 921 2457
Malmesbury Campus Tel: (022) 487 2851
Vredenburg Campus Tel: (022) 713 3167
Vredendal Campus Tel: (027) 213 5673