Stakeholder management is a critical component to the successful delivery of any project, programme or activity at West Coast College.
West Coast College prides itself on the range of partnerships both nationally and internationally which aims to serve our students and industry with training that is relevant and effective.
There are hundreds of activities in which businesses and the college can engage. These may include:
- Workshops, conferences, tours, exchange programmes, classroom visits, assemblies, workplace visits, science fairs, guest speakers; seminars; presentations;
- Work experience programmes, internships, tutoring, skills training, career development activities;
- Mentoring, jobshadowing, apprenticeship, and on–the job training;
- Recruiting, training, college to career information, guidance;
- Curriculum support, lecturer development, lecturer placements;
- Grants, scholarships, equipment, money, fundraising; starting an education foundation.
If you are interested in becoming a partner, please contact Deputy CEO/Principal, Rhazia Hamza for more information on 022 482 1143 or email@example.com