A career opportunity has arisen within the Engineering Department: This apprenticeship programme spans over a 3-year period and is a great opportunity for a young person who is motivated by self-development, together with commitment and drive towards learning.
- Be a South African citizen
- Be under the age of 35
- Be unemployed
- Have a valid South African bank account
- Have successfully completed Grade 9 or Higher
- Be residing in the Saldanha Bay Municipal District
Application must be accompanied by:
- WCC Application form (to be collected at Vredenburg Campus OLC or available here
- Certified copy: ID
- Certified copy: Highest school result
- Certified copy: Proof of address
- Comprehensive CV
Applications must be hand delivered to the OLC at West Coast College, Vredenburg Campus. Attention Ms Carlin Brandt
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Proposed courses that do not meet minimum enrolment numbers maybe or are subject to cancellation.